Quickbooks Online for Real Estate Consulting
In real estate, as with any other business, keeping accurate accounting records is crucial. Yes, it is important to keep the IRS happy but more importantly, keeping accurate records allows you to more accurately gauge the overall heath of your business. Without accurate accounting you are flying blind.
If you are looking for help setting up your accounting software, or are needing some extra assistance in dealing with certain transactions, I am offering two different types of consulting services to get you fully up to speed managing your real estate business using Quickbooks Online.
Full Quickbooks Online File Setup – $400
If you’re starting from scratch in your real estate business but want to make sure that you are on the right track in terms of bookkeeping, the Full Quickbooks Online File Setup is a good place to begin. Depending on your needs, I will either set up your Quickbooks Online account for your or walk you through the process step by step. It is crucial to get these accounts set up correctly at the start to avoid headaches down the road and I will make sure that that happens.
By the end of our engagement, you will be fully up to speed on using Quickbooks Online to run your real estate business and should be able to continue doing your own bookkeeping spending only a few hours per month.
Included with this package is three hours of phone support/questions and unlimited email support for three months.
Please contact me here to schedule a consultation.
Hourly Quickbooks Online Consulting – $50/hour
If your Quickbooks Online file is already set up but you’re still having some trouble with certain aspects of it, our hourly consulting would be a good fit. I will work with you either over the phone or via email to get to the bottom of whatever issue you are facing.
Click here for more information or to schedule a consultation
Here is a list of some possible topics that could be covered in both my hourly or full file engagements. These are just examples, whatever is stumping you I can help you fix.
1. Creating your tenant and properties lists
2. Best practices for using Classes to get better visibility on different aspects of your business
3. Setting up your expense accounts
4. Journal entries
5. Accounting for depreciable expenses
6. Relationship between P&L Statement and Balance Sheet
7. Accounting for security deposits and the return of security deposits
8. Using security deposit to pay expenses
9. Breaking out different types of income, rental income, late fees, reimbursable expenses, etc.
10. Creating and organizing vendor lists
11. Dealing with payments from property managers while fully accounting for their expenses as well
12. Reconciling bank accounts, credit cards, and mortgages
13. Automatically downloading transactions from financial institutions
… and anything else you can think of.
Full Money Back Guarantee
If you get to the end of our engagement and do not think that we have provided enough value to merit what you paid, just say the word and I will fully refund your money. It’s that simple. My goal is to make make absolutely sure that everyone goes away fully satisfied and if that is not the case, then you do not have to pay.